Students are admitted at the beginning of the first semester of the course. The admission in the college is subject to the regulation of the Calicut university guidelines. The candidates have to apply in the prescribed format through Calicut University Admission Procedure (CAP), which is a centralized admission procedure and admission will be based on the allotment made by the university. Separate application for admission may be made in the prescribed form which is available from the college office on payment of registration fee of Rs. 50/-. Requests for application form should contain the full address of the applicant and the courses to which admission is sought.
Admission and selection to all classes are governed by the rules laid down by the Government and the Calicut University. Candidates should produce the following documents in original at the time of interview.
1. Online application Form
2. Bank Challan for the prescribed fees paid during application, allotment.
3. S. S. L. C. , Plus Two, Degree mark lists with sufficient photocopies
4. Transfer Certificate.
5. Conduct Certificate (maximum six months past) from the head of the institution last attended.
6. Community certificate (for SC/ST candidates)
7. NCC, NSS certificates (if applicable)
8. Income Certificate (if applicable)
9. Two passport size Photographs.
Originals of above mentioned documents are to be submitted in the college at the time of admission and will be retained in the college office until the student leaves the college with transfer certificate. So the candidates are advised to keep enough copies of the same. Applicants who fail to present themselves with their parents for interview with the above documents and remit fee on the appointed date and time, will forfeit their seats.